A few new bits and pieces..

Hello, all! Life has been very busy. I thought I'd share some recent lolita-related purchases with you (: as you can see there are very few.. money has been kinda tight and I've been spending on other things too. Ever since Bodyline released the soft cream print I've wanted it.. luckily for me they recently restocked it in 2L in black! Treat yo self
Even though it's super sweet I'm really happy with it. It fits nicely which is something I was worried about as I'd heard some people had bad "boob loaf" with it but fortunately, it does not have a loaf affect at all!
I tried out a couple of coords ~ Pink features a Bodyline blouse and AP socks...
...too sweet! Black please!! I like the black coordinate a lot more. It makes the print stand out more and gives it more edge. I shall wear this to course when the weather isn't too toasty. I wore kuro lolita to course a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty good.. well received and everyone seemed to really adore lolita! Yaaaay
^Super cute new cardigan from Glassons! I had been eyeing it up for a couple of months in lavender or mint then it went on sale so I snapped it up!
^Gorgeous wee socks also from Glassons! They'd be cute in the summer with a black & lavender coordinate.
My 2 week holidays are coming up soon, so hopefully I'll be able to update much more often :D thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have this JSK too! It is so cute and I just love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :D So I just gave you the Liebster award on my blog :D Have a nice day <3
    http://lolitayoghurt.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete