Hello Followers ♥

Just a quick up date post to apologise for the lack of posts and such! School and other activities have been important lately. If you have seen the news recently, you would have heard about the horrific earth quake disaster in Christchurch :c it's so so tragic and they need all the help they can get! Please try to donate, even if you don't have much to give. Every dollar counts towards paying for their estimated sixteen billion dollar recovery.
On a lighter note, I have been doing some sewing! I'm malking myself another jsk with the fabric pictured above. I chose it because it has a classic feel and the colours are very casual! I hope it turns out alright. I also got a wee bit of nail polish ;) and some cotton lace for my dress too. Right now I'm saving up for a bodyline purchase of one coat, one blouse, two pairs of socks and a hat - costing me roughly NZ$170. Ugh I'm down $70 so I hope the sale doesn't actually end when it says it will. *fingers crossed* I'm also farewelling my pink bodyline OP as it's too big now and I never wear it.

Have a happy day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment