Waltz with me!

I wore my new jsk yesterday! I didn't go to school because we're having snowy days here and the road was too slippery (: so I stayed home to sleep in, dress up and do some homework.

My strap extensions worked! Of course, they're not perfect. I knew that I was never going to get a fabric that matched so I settled for this one. It's not offensively different so I'm pretty happy - plus, it's at the back! When doing this I taught myself how to make button holes for the first time. I have a fairly large amount of fabric left so I might make myself a barette.

Yay! This dress is so cute. It looks really strained on the bodice :/ it's not as tight as it looks at all! I also look flat chested which is pretty cool :D The strap extensions help it sit nicely - good length! I seriously need to work on my poses.. I look like I'm balancing here with my giant hands haha.

Face/ make up shot! Ergh sorry for the awkward smile and generally bad pictures. I was having a very unphotogenic day.
Jsk: Innocent World
Blouse: Bodyline
Tights: Offbrand
Hat: Bodyline
I can't wait to properly complete this outfit and come up with more coordinations (: I really need to do this dress more justice!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :O I'm so happy it worked with the strap extensions, and it looks fabulous on you!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! n___n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a good idea! I think the straps look fine :) You look so gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so lovely. you look pretty

    ReplyDelete