Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened...

over the last 30 days.
Here's a picture of me this morning... I went to the 12:01AM screening of the Deathly Hallows part 2 and this is what I wore! I was pretty happy when I found out that my red cardigan perfectly matches the red lace on this jsk.
3 good things that have happened over the last 30 days:
1) I've discovered what my lolita style is - I have a better understanding of what appeals to me and what I feel comfortable wearing!
2) I have began developing a better friendship with the two local lolitas and I think we will have a wee meet in the next few weeks
3) I've gained a few more followers! Thank you for following <3 I hope you enjoy my blog :D

1 comment:

  1. your new dress looks LOVELY on you! you just can't tell that it's bodyline... so classy and nice :D

    ReplyDelete