Sorry for my absense! 30 Day Challenge....

You have probably noticed that I have completely skipped some days and that is because I don't feel that some of these questions are completely related to lolita! I'm only completing those which are related to lolita and are comprehensive (:

Day 10 - What's in your bag?
I barely carry around bags unless I'm on a day trip or at school.. and no one wants to know about my school books! I'm going to change this one a little bit and turn it into: What I Would Take In A Bag To A Meet Up! I would take the following: mirror compact, perfume or body spray, pressed powder, needle & thread in case of accidents, comb or brush, a bag of sweets for the others, wallet, pocket tissues, cellphone, camera etc.

Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures. - I wouldn't know how to execute this one! One day of me wearing lolita is pretty boring and would only consist of an outfit shot and activities I do in my spare time.

Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
This day is kinda embarrassing lol... I think I'm about 15 here:

Apologies for my lack of posts, regular ones should be here in the next few days (:

No comments:

Post a Comment