1)I hate bell sleeves!! I just cannot stand the way they look! So flappy and huge lol not my thang! I can be quoted on wanting to burn them all...
2)I hate the hate! The trolls, the hatin' lolitas, the lolita haters etc. I dislike any drama and conflict - especially over fashion.
3) I hate mary jane platforms! I have only seen a few oufits that I like with these shoes and I still think an elegant heeled ankle boot would look so much better. I think these shoes remind me so much of fetish wear, that's probably why I dislike them.
4) I hate yukatas! Sorry wa-lolis, I think yukatas are ugly and unflattering!
5) I hate rocking horse shoes! I think "hate" might be an exaggeration, but I just don't think they look good. Too high, too chunky and too boring.
6) I hate that many dresses are short on me! I'm quite picky about length and feel unsatisfied if dresses end too high above my knees. Sometimes it's just a few centimetres that would make a huge difference.
7) I don't really like pastel prints on black dresses! I mean those chunky pastel bits that are hard to distinguish and are not harmonious against black.. an example that comes to mind is BTSSBs creamy soda pop in black.
8) Dodgy scam sites! Though I have never been a victim of these, it's annoying to know that they're out there ripping people off!
9) The connection with paedophilia due to Lolita the novel.. this just speaks for itself. So awkward talking about it or trying to explain it to people who have read the book or heard of "lolicon" ugh.
10) The price! I know, brand is worth every penny - but it's still expensive.