2011 Wardrobe Reform!

I currently feel like my wardrobe is all over the place! And, I see it going in very different directions. I feel like I need less flamboyant pinks and prints. I don't see myself completely leaving sweet, just toning it down and adding more classic and casual elements to my wardrobe. So, I decided to compile a list of wishes and fantasies in regards to my future style.Colours:
Browns, creams, dusty pastels, lavendar, champagne, black - for a toned down, casual but still very pretty wardrobe.

Patterns/ prints/ motifs:
Florals
Soft, subtle prints that aren't too harsh/ intense
Plain dresses to jazz up with accessories
Animal and fairy tale prints!
Faux fur

Goals:
Tone down my sweet coordinates
Collect more OTKs, rather than knee highs

Specific items:
White or cream blouse
Flats - tea parties
Tippet
A btssb or Innocent World jsk
Floral hair halo (pictured below on Audrey Kitching)
Snuggly coat for the chilly months coming up
Easy to coordinate hand bag
Floral accessories
A beret and mittens set knitted my my nana hehe

Inspirations:
http://lolita-charm.blogspot.com/2011/02/baby-stars-shine-brights-spring.html The video in this post is so beautiful! I found baby's new stuff so whimsical and inspirational.
Marie Antoinette (movie) is also an inspiration because of the elegant princess style.

No comments:

Post a Comment