Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.

1) A good petti! I could not acheive my lolita ideal without a lovely fluffy petticoat to keep my dresses and skirts puffy c:

2) Other lolitas! If you were the only lolita in the world.. you couldn't be one! There would be no market for lolita fashion. Other lolitas are also fantastic for inspiration and support..

3) Support! Without my friends, family and boyfriend backing me up I would probably not have much courage to keep wearing lolita.

4) Cheaper options! If I had to buy all brand and had no offbrand or cheap lolita as options, my wardrobe would be tiny.

5) Make up! Just trust me with this one, I look awful without make up. Make up completes the lolita look for me and I couldn't live with out it.

6) Hair styling tools! I'd hate to be without my straightners and curlers - my hair is one of the important things that completes my look and it needs to be styled.

7) Blouses! I mean, what would I wear with my all time favourite; the jsk!?
8) Shoes! You can't really go out without shoes.. and you can't really go out in lolita without lolita shoes because it wouldn't look right (if you're picky, like me)

9) Appropriate weather.. this is for when I wear it~ if it's too cold, I don't wear it because I don't have a coat yet and if it's too hot, I don't wear it because I don't want to sweat in my favourite clothes

10) Inspiration! If it's art, other lolitas, a piece of clothing - anything! I couldn't do this without inspiration :3

No comments:

Post a Comment