Lolita Meme

COLOURS

What colours can be found in your Lolita closet?
so far just pink, blue and white!

What is your favourite colour with Lolita?
Definitely pastels! Especially pink.

What is your least favourite colour in Lolita?
I'm not fond of dark reds or greens in large amounts, it looks good on some prints but not for the whole dress.

Which uncommon colour do you want to try out?
I'd looove to try pastel yellow! I think it's adorable.

DESIGN

Are you more a Onepiece, Jumperskirt or a Skirt person?
I go for OPs because they're just so easy and don't usually need a blouse, but I do love the jsk/blouse look and I will purchase a jsk and blouse some time. I'm not a fan of skirts, they're usually shorter and too casual looking for my taste :p

Which cut do you like the best?
um?

Print or no Print?
I like both! I can't resist a cute print though!

How does a dress/skirt have to look like that it will be a "must have" item for you?
It would have to fit with the rest of my wardrobe, an adorable print, easy to co ordinate and suit me well.

STYLES

What is your favourite style in Lolita?
Sweet -and classic

Which style do you wear regularly?
Sweet

Which style you want to try out?
A elegant looking classic co ordinate would be amazing to wear! Or sweetxcountry!

Which style you never want to try out/wear again?
I don't want to try casual, punk, boy style, oriental, ero or cosplay.

BRANDS

Brands yes or no and why?
Sure, why not! I love pieces for their beauty, not their brand or price tag.

Which brand is your favourite?
Probably Angelic Pretty, it's just so sweet and cute!

Which is your least favourite brand?
Fan Plus Friend, if that counts? They have a costumey feel and I dislike that alot

Ever had a good/bad experience with brand?
Nope!

Will this experience encourage/stop you from buying brand?
Nope!

OTHER

Did you ever get surprised by a piece of Lolita?
Yes, my first dress ever has a cute heart on the front, when I got it I discovered it is a pocket! I also found that bodyline is pretty good quality, I didn't expect this due to some people putting it down.

Did you ever get disappointed by a piece of Lolita?
Yes, when my second dress arrived it wasn't pastel pink like the picture showed, it's candy pink. I love the dress so much, but the pink feels too bright for me and I am considering selling it :(

Things that you like about Lolita?
I like how elegant, beautiful, modest, adorable and versatile it is. I like the over all look especially, if worn right it never fails to look fantastic!

Things that you dislike on Lolita?
How misunderstood it is, I hate when people think it's a 'costume' or 'cosplay' or sexual.

Do you have a Lolita fashion idol, if 'yes' who is it?
Yes! Probably Shelby Cloud (: her outfits always look absolutely perfect! Or Victoria Suzanne, she's adorable and has a fantastic personality.

Does Lolita affect your every day life?
Yes, I think/ fantasise about it every day and follow so many lolita blogs on here and tumblr, I can't get away from it (:

Do you buy Lolita related things, like cute looking furniture?
Yes, I suppose so! I have lots of cute things.

Do you read/buy the Gothic Lolita Bible?
Nope! I prefer to read lolita blogs!

How to you describe your fashion style to others that don´t know about Lolita?
'It's a japanese street fashion and it's inspired by the victorian era but with many other elements to it, I don't think I can explain it without pictures, sorry!' is what I would say to most people who have no idea what lolita is.

Is there something you want to say to your fellow Lolitas?
Never give up being who you want to be and never let others discourage you!

No comments:

Post a Comment